- Privacy & Security
- Warranty & Replacement
- Ordering Process
- Payment, Pricing &
- Viewing Orders
- We will work symbiotically through the entire design process to reach your desired product. We have partnered with graphic designers capable of drafting any logo or artwork necessary and our in house staff stay knowledgable with current designs and uniform styles. We can promise a unique and top-quality uniform specifically created for your team or organization.
Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy as valued customers and partners. All sensitive payment information is confidential and disposed of pending authorization. All logos, custom artwork produced, and materials used are not replicated or reused, except with written consent of the client or organization. Payment information will not be stored and must be provided each time a payment is made.
Warranty & Replacement
- We use the highest grade mesh, polyester, cotton, and spandex fabrics possible in production of an Edge Sportswear garment. The fabrics have been carefully stress-tested for the sport or activity the athlete will be engaging in. During the design process, your design consultant will recommend the best combination of fabrics and trims to best fit the specified sport without compromising comfort. Edge Sportswear offers a full 6-month replacement warranty on all MANUFACTURER DEFECTS. If a custom uniform is ordered, this applies to large rips at seams, bleeing of the garment, and improper lettering, numbering, and additional decorations. For warranty inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Warranty claims must be made within 6 months of receipt of garments. If a stock printed uniform is ordered, the warranty will coincide with the brand manufacturers guidelines. Each vendor is different, please contact email@example.com for questions and claims
- We understand the apprehension of dealing with an online business as opposed to local face to face uniform supplier. We take the time to personally contact every client via phone to ensure an appropriate match for their order in comparison to their needs/desires. Once we have received initial contact the process begins by you describing the uniform needs of your team, where as much detail as possible will help facilitate the process. We will then draft up a design or multiple designs depending on your needs until we arrive a design which you can be 100% satisfied. After that you supply us with all the names or other ordering details, pay either by phone or our secure server and we will go ahead and begin production.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept personal check, cashier's check, paypal, and school purchase order. To accommodate the demands of larger organizations, ESW provides a flex-payment plan that allows the customer a 50/50 option. 50% of the sale price is due upon approval of design and invoice, and 50% is due upon completion of manufacturing prior to ship date. Flex-payment is only available for regular orders, rush orders must be paid for before production can begin. All pricing is inclusive and detailed on the invoice for customer approval. Sales and promotions are run monthly and can be viewed via our website, or through our promotion mailing list. If you would like to recieve updated promotions via email, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers will receive updates via email during the stages of production of custom uniforms: 1.Design approval and invoice. 2. Completed production 3. Ship date and tracking information. If you need an update at any time during the process please send an inquiry to email@example.com.